Following on from the previous post showing the screengrabs from the latest iMovie development work, I finally managed to get twin images sequences to work together, and by then taking this out of iMovie and re-importing back in, I have experimented with some of the rough 109 footage and added this to the mix, not sure where this will lead, but I'm now thinking that this 3rd addition can have rough footage shot throughout the library and outside running though? need to storyboard this and this will follow in the next week.
In the meantime I have 'green light to go' to run the experiments at the Rylands, I just need to get the equipment.
Following on alongside this is my new area of interest the handwritten script, and I have started to put together a rough cut sequence of my handwritten quotes and random thoughts from own journals written over the last 6 years, and which have once again proven their value as my 'historical archive' for the information to draw on. I'm still waiting to hear back from the curator of the 'Pioneers of Print' area but this will happen it's just a case of pushing it along in the next 2 weeks. I am hopeful of getting the work underway before the end of this month, well at least the 1st part of the experiments in the Rylands.