Monday 8 August 2011

No28 Rylands filming Part 1...

Reflective Journal Entry No28 08/08/11

Latest posting, to update on creative development...

Today went well and actually better than I had hoped, for the most part there were no technical issues. I have to though firstly mention the exceptional help I have been given by the Rylands, this is in total contrast to the frustration I had to go through a number of months ago with MOSI. The Facilities team headed by Yvette Jeal, and her colleague Ian Massey have been very helpful and I can't thank them enough. In fact today Ian how has helped with setting up, put together a platform for me to place the projector on, made from a few pieces, absolutely brilliant and was spot and did the job.

In the posting before this I have attached some screen grabs of some of the filming, and I will come back to this later with more details once I have gone through my notes and the materials filmed...

No comments:

Post a Comment